Integet (Pakistan) is looking for a Technical Project Manager. As a Technical Project Manager, you will be responsible for the end-to-end management and delivery of IT/Technical Development projects. You will be instrumental in ensuring the projects are managed amongst competing priorities and will involve strong stakeholder management skills. You are a people person and an accomplished team leader who can manage the team on a day-to-day basis providing clear solutions for the team.
- 100% On-Site – Johar Town, Lahore – Pakistan
- Proven Project Management experience with delivery across different types of projects (size, complexity, industry) and full command of project management methodologies
- Establishes, plans, and executes major milestone reviews and decision gates to complete the program and project life cycle. Ensures all the required products are produced and reviewed, including the technical leadership of requirements management, design, implementation, system integration, verification, test, quality assurance, delivery, operations, and sustainment of the technical solution
- Manage and monitor project activities and deliverables to achieve agreed outcomes within the time deadline and budget.
- Develop scope, plans and schedules of projects in a cross functional environment through continuous modernization and automation.
- Creates a method of change management including ownership of a documentation, communication plans, process training, etc.
- Evaluates technological choices (network/hardware related and technology/code related) by querying providers and understanding enough about implications to make choices for the organization that have an appropriate balance between cost /benefit today and future implications and limitations.
- Prepare progress reports for upper management and clients regarding project status.
- Identify and develop mitigation strategies to manage risks and project interdependencies.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of project management tools, processes and methodologies, and make recommendations for continuous improvement.
- Prepare project documentation, review and implement required project documentation.
- Manages and appropriately escalates: delivery impediments, risks, issues, and changes associated to the product development initiatives.
- Resolves conflicts by demonstrating leadership and appropriate decision-making competencies.
- Proven experience in effectively implementing and delivering IT and development projects with minimum of 5 years.
- Substantial knowledge in large scale projects including implementation of new projects, overall end-to-end delivery and cloud solutions.
- Excellent stakeholder management skills with the ability to work in a challenging and complex working environment.
- Understanding of project management practices with experience managing business complexities and interdependencies in multiple technology teams
- Hands on knowledge of PM tools and applications like Jira, Trello, Asana, Zoho Projects, MS Project or similar.
- Must possess working knowledge of PM processes to include Agile, Scrum, Kanban, Lean, Waterfall
- Strong oral and written communication skills and the ability to present a polished, professional, and diplomatic image to all stakeholders.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A positive can-do attitude
If you think you are the right candidate for this job, please send us your resume at email@example.com with a Subject Line Technical Project Manager – LHE