INTEGET is a multidisciplinary web-based solution company offering packaged products across website design, development to fully functional e-commerce solutions for small to medium-size businesses. Integet offers solutions ranging from small, medium to large online applications with a unique mix of add-on modules for businesses to scale up or customize the packaged solution.
Integet requires a Senior UI/UX Designer to turn our ideas into user-friendly experiences for our clients and produce a range of UX/UI deliverables to help communicate process and design, such as customer journeys, personas, and mental models. You will ensure that all elements of the online user experience are optimized for improved usability, usefulness, and exceptional visual design. The successful candidate will evidence a passion for delivering adaptive and creative solutions to UI/UX design problems by staying up to date with best practices and emerging trends in user experience design and user interface technology.
- Present designs and rationale to stakeholders and customers
- Provide high-quality deliverables on-time and on-spec
- Collaborate with product managers and engineers to troubleshoot and explore alternatives
- Serve as UX lead on a project basis and drive usability efforts throughout the development cycle
- Execute all visual design stages from concept to final hand-off to engineering
- Create designs using pre-defined style guides and help extend the existing style guides with new components and design patterns
- Enforce style guide and make sure team is following the standards
- Conceptualize original ideas that bring simplicity and user-friendliness to complex design roadblocks
- Create wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas
- Present and defend designs and key milestone deliverables to peers and executive level stakeholders
- Conduct independent user research and evaluate user feedback to gain actionable insights
- Establish and promote design guidelines, best practices, and standards
- Strong focus on customer satisfaction and enabling user success
- Provide excellent quality UI Designs and help UX Team validate UX/UI quality assurance and offer feedback
- Provide thought leadership within the knowledge domain and promote operational excellence across the organization
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Bachelor’s degree or in-lieu of degree equivalent education, training, and work-related experience7+ years of UI/UX design experience
- Knowledge of technology advantages and limitations
- Ability to stay up to date with the latest UI trends, techniques, and technologies
- Excellent visual design skills with sensitivity to user-system interaction
- Detail-oriented, quality-driven and possess excellent communication and customer interaction skills
- Strong presentation and communication skills
- Excellent understanding of Mobile / Responsive design principles and implementation.
- Ability to flawlessly execute Photoshop mockups into HTML
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to establish working relationships with individuals at varying levels within the organization
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them
- Demonstrated integrity within a professional environment
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint)
- Experience developing responsive and adaptive designs for various screens and devices.
If you think you are the right candidate for this job, please send us your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org with a Subject Line Senior UI/UX Designer