Integet (Pakistan) is looking for a Senior PHP Developer who will be responsible for managing back-end services and the interchange of data between the server and the users. Your primary focus will be the development of all server-side logic, definition, and maintenance of the central database, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end. You will also be responsible for integrating the front-end elements built by your co-workers into the application. Therefore, a basic understanding of front-end technologies is necessary as well.
- 100% On-Site – Johar Town, Lahore – Pakistan
- Build efficient, testable, and reusable PHP modules
- Have good problem solving and architectural experience
- Collaborate with the team members to understand the client requirements
- Coordinate with the design team for the mockups and wireframes
- Follow the industry’s best practices and write clean and well-structured codes
- Document the development process, architecture, and standard components
- Refactor, optimize, and improve the existing codebase for maintenance and scale.
- Resolve website performance issues.
- Implement web application security considerations and best practices
- 5-7 years of experience as PHP Developer, Software Developer, Web Developer, Software Engineer, or related roles.
- Strong knowledge of PHP web frameworks such as Laravel, CodeIgniter, Yii, etc.
- Experience in open-source projects such as WordPress, Drupal, Joomla, Wikis, osCommerce, and others
- Experience setting up a server and maintains a solution is a big plus.
- Experience working with AWS, Dedicated Server management, and advance Apache/Linux configurations is preferred.
- Good understanding of MVC frameworks
- Experience with building restful JSON web services
- Hands-on experience of object-oriented PHP programming
- Understanding accessibility and security compliance of web-based applications
- Strong knowledge of the common PHP or web server exploits and their solutions
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- Deep understanding of API development, integration, and management.
- Experience working with social media / Payment Gateways & Other third parties APIs is a must.
- Excellent relational database skills with MySQL, No SQL, and LAMP
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- E-Commerce experience is a must.
- Use test-driven development and acceptance tests to ensure feature quality
- Experience training or mentoring other programmers and technical staff.
- Provide the scoping and estimating projects based on a loosely defined scope of work (sales support)
If you think you are the right candidate for this job, please send us your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org with a Subject Line Senior PHP Developer – LHE