Integet is a multidisciplinary web-based solution company offering packaged products across web site design, development to fully functional e-commerce solutions for small to medium-size businesses. Integet offers solutions ranging from small, medium to large online applications with a unique mix of add-on modules for businesses to scale up or customize the packaged solution.
- Design, develop, enhance, debug, and implement front-end code for the WordPress Themes and SaaS-based applications.
- Troubleshoot production problems related to the front-end of the applications.
- Develop and document coding standards and style guidelines.
- Provide directions to promote UX best practices to improve the design, interaction, and functionality for existing web applications and new projects.
- Code Pixel perfect working prototypes and bootstrap/jquery based components that are responsive.
- Address problems of systems integration, compatibility, and multiple platforms.
- Consult with project teams and end-users to identify application requirements.
- Experience building drag and drop page builders is a must.
- Perform feasibility analysis on potential future projects to management.
- Assist in the evaluation and recommendation of application software packages, application integration, and testing tools.
- Resolve problems and respond to suggestions for improvements and enhancements
- Participate in the development of software user manuals.
- Work with back-end developers and make sure they have all the necessary code available to them for integration.
- Take 100% ownership of all front end related duties and deliver work on time.
- Must have passion for front end experiences and the drive to jump in and fix front end issues efficiently and with the highest quality output.
- Bachelor Degree or in-lieu of degree equivalent education, training, and work-related experience
- 5+ years of front-end development experience
- Expert knowledge of modern UI development frameworks like Twitter Bootstrap, ZURB Foundation, PURE for responsive web development.
- Experience with CSS preprocessors like Sass or LESS.
- Experience with HTML5 hybrid mobile app development frameworks like Ionic, Onsen, Framework7, PhoneGap, etc.
- Expert knowledge of website optimization best practices.
- Good understanding of Adobe Creative Suite with a primary focus on Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Effective organization and time management skills with the ability to work under pressure and adhere to project deadlines.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to establish working relationships with individuals at varying levels within the organization.
- Demonstrated integrity within a professional environment
- Ability to adapt to new situations and learn quickly
- Must perform well in high-energy, dynamic and team-oriented environments
- Experience in unit and integration testing
- Must possess effective verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills required
- Experience developing accessible websites (Section 508, W3C WAI Guidelines, etc.)
If you think you are the right candidate for this job, please send us your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org