Integet is a multidisciplinary web-based solution company offering packaged products across web site design, development to fully functional e-commerce solutions for small to medium-size businesses. Integet offers solutions ranging from small, medium to large online applications with a unique mix of add-on modules for businesses to scale up or customize the packaged solution.
Integet is in need of an experienced Architect with excellent knowledge of WordPress and other content management systems. Experience developing projects under Agile, SCRUM, or similar iterative unified processes. Must have excellent PHP and database skills and work to show the skill level. This job requires hands-on experience with planning, designing, developing, testing, and releasing of user-facing and back-end systems, websites, and applications that support sales, marketing, and corporate communication goals. We are looking for someone who can work with business stakeholders and run projects and deliver high-quality solutions on time. Excellent written and verbal English skills are required to manage client-side communication.
- Deep experience on WordPress architecture, APIs, best practices, and coding standards
- Should have architected more than five big applications.
- Good knowledge on overall solution architecting
- Experience with object-oriented design and data modeling.
- E-Commerce experience is a must.
- Experience managing source control via GIT, SVN, or other source code management systems.
- Experience managing WordPress deployments between server environments (Dev, QA, Stage, Production)
- Architect, design, develop, and test front-end and back-end applications.
- Resolve website performance issues.
- Troubleshoot content issues.
- Experience integrating WordPress application with third-party applications
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills and strong time management and analytical/problem-solving abilities
- Work requires partial responsibility to work as a product owner.
- Experience with content migration planning and solutions
- Experience with advanced server setup and maintains a solution that includes AWS, Dedicated Server management, and advance Apache/Linux configurations.
- Knowledge of web application security considerations and best practices
- Design and develop user interfaces to web applications by setting expectations and features priorities throughout the development life cycle.
- Ensuring that delivered solutions meet technical and functional requirements.
- Providing support and technical guidance to team
- Manage end-to-end projects and deadlines.
- Providing the expertise required reviewing, advise, and assist in the selection of appropriate functionalities.
- Communicate technical ideas to business users and other teams.
- Strong advocacy for automated testing and experience with PHP Unit, Selenium, Cypress, or similar tools.
- Troubleshooting performance problems and fine-tuning applications and environments.
- Taking leadership of technical pre-sales and complex project sales.
- Provide the scoping and estimating projects based on a loosely defined scope of work (sales support)
- Identifying technical risks
- Should be able to guide teams through the solution, design, architecture, development, and reviews
- This job requires Hand on coding skills.
- Have a firm understanding of responsive design.
- Experience training or mentoring other programmers and technical staff.
If you think you are the right candidate for this job, please send us your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org